In the very beginning of June, WaysGo has finally appeared live in beta on www.waysgo.com!
With fast and expanding growth of local advertisement market for the last half a year, we believe this to become one of the next major battlefields for leading and progressive IT companies like Google, Facebook, Yahoo!, Microsoft and Apple. Local marketing reality calls for a leap in business-to-customer relationship technologies, helping both interact in a much marvelous way before, at the very point and after the sale. Companies will be able to direct their marketing tools to specific customers, reward them for being loyal and engage in promotion of their brands like never before. This will give pioneers the advantage to establish closer relationships with customers in specific local areas, making "spray-and-pray" approach of advertisement become a part of history.
Advertising through social connections has already become one of the "must-haves" for most companies, still staying highly increasing and developing marketing tool. Latest researches show, that only about 13% of people in United States trust advertisement and commercials when making decisions about buying products or services. Other 87% say they rely on advises from friends and families, reviews from professional experts or ordinary customers as they are.
That is why we are sure, there could be no better time than now for WaysGo to appear and state itself as a leading solution in online commerce world, delivering up-to-date features along with precise vision of future business-to-customer interaction:
- Unique customer-to-business preferences exchange process
- Highly precise search results based on recommendations from people you know
- Tools to launch short- and long-term promotion campaigns before, at the moment and after sale process
- Solution for Experts to interact with audience and market players
- A mechanism to reward customers for their loyalty and influence
- Personalized tool for everyone to store their specific preferences about products and services and use them for search in any location
Check them out at www.waysgo.com